Kenya AB Karibu Light- Medium Roast, 100G
Cupping profile: Balanced taste, fresh, blackberries and sweet forest fruits, aftertaste a subtle hint of citrus
Out of stock
Get recommend Coffee for you By BLAGU
Kenya AB Karibu are coffees originating from farms in Central Kenya.
“Karibu” is a Swahili word meaning welcome, the Karibu name was created after the kindness and love of the farmers and people in Kenya on welcoming guests from different part of the world.
This lot contains coffee from many small farms, where the coffee has been picked by hand.
In the roast from Blagu Coffee Roaster with Light -medium, the natural fine aromas of the coffee are balanced taste, fresh, blackberries and sweet forest fruits, aftertaste a subtle hint of citrus
- Region: Selective regions of Central Kenya
- Cooperative : Blend of several cooperatives societies and Estate coffees
- Altitude: 1650 – 1800 oil
- Soil type: Rich Volcanic Soils
- Flowering period: March – April
- Harvest period: November – December
- Shipping Period: March – April
- Average rainfall: 1050mm
- Average annual temperatures ° C : 16 – 25 degrees
- Variety : Ruiru11, SL28, SL34
- Process : Fully Washed With Fresh River Water from the springs of the regions and then sundried on raised beds
- Roasted bean: Light – medium
Chemex is an elegant looking coffee brewing device. Chemex can be used in cafes, at home or where ever you want to brew several cups at a time and have the audience fascinated by the view.
TOTAL TIME: ~5 minutes
MAKES: 220 ml
SKILL LEVEL: Moderate